Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Increased depression

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    ...that the doc came up with a plan and an add on anti-d. It seems doc really listened to you to come up with like a "recipe".

Are the meds he prescribed in your list at bottom of your posts?

I'm hoping for better med management, for myself, after tomorrow's testing. Noone ever gave me a combo.
    I'm going to ask.

Thanks for keeping us up to date...and let us know how it all works together. Hope you're feeling better in no time! :)
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• I'm facing surgery in November (number 7) to remove the posterior hardware from C4-C6. The doc thinks it's causing the chronic pain in the midback area that hurts when I breathe. I know it pinches me sometimes right at the hardware, but just not sure it's all there is to it. I stay in bed a lot during the day reading. I finally got my hottub revamped and ready to use and have been soaking in it some the last few days. I just have no energy. I don't want to do anything. I'm so so tired of being broken. My surgeries have been every 6 months for the last 3-4 years.

I have my SSD judge date/time on December 1st, so that's making me nervous/anxious. I just feel like a mess.

My pain management doctor's office called and wanted me to go to a shrink for opoid addiction...or to be evaluated for it since I'd taken too many of my pills back in Sept. Since then I haven't made that appt. and haven't been back to the pain mgmt. I went thru 4 days of hell and have just had some hydrocodone 5's from my surgeon which have actually been okay. I think I'm one of the unlucky ones that hurts more when they give me the stronger stuff.

I feel like a mess in my mind and trying to maintain a household with 4 people and not doing a good deal.

I guess I should also go to my regular doc and get something different than Cymbalta for depression. I started Elavil at night for sleep and anxiety and it's helped with sleep, but I wonder what's wiped me out so badly. My husband has a small business that isn't doing well, so we have money problems too. Seems like everything is in the dumpster.
  • advertisement