Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

In ICU - On the other side, back kind of! (G) Hi!!!!

advertisement

Comments

• Hi Brenda,

It is good to hear that you are doing so well. I have been reading both these threads on my phone and tried to post the day before last but it didn't work - stupid blackberry!

You sound so upbeat about it all - I guess that is the only way to be really. I am amazed at how well you are managing to type. I couldn't even see straight after my surgery and even reading posts was too much like hard work!

I hope you keep improving and keep on top of that pain.

Love and hugs

Nel
    xxx
  • >:D< oppps did i squeeze to tightly...
    Now only this would happen to you, it's not bad enough to have such a large surgery you gotta go add some more to it.
    Just kidding don't laugh not aloud it will hurt.
    I'm glad they are keeping ahead of your meds. And I know you thought you could be home alone but dear lady you are only human, so I am glad you are going to after care place.
    this will help you and your hubby not to worry about you.
    I will look for you in chat when your awake, are you sneaking these posts or did doc say okay to type.
    It sure helps when you have really caring rn's they are the heart of the hospital.
    I took down every name of rn to cna's that helped me and wrote letters to their bosses. One rn I saw my next trip to hospital she was up for a promotion she said your the lady that did it, your letter helped me so very much.
    I wish you the best recovery, you go slow lady please
    my good thoughts n prayers are with you.
    mary
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • advertisement
  • >:D< only you brenda,
    now that could win most viewed on youtube.
    ewwww not sure i want see those.
    How is today going for you?
    haha alex yes i'm sure you climbed Mt.big hill in your yard.
    Hope you don't roll them over in recovery care.
    Someone should warn them, not much stops you.
    :))(
    let's set up good time to chat
    you know when your all doped up, shit you still won't misspell a word or miss a punctuation.
    get rest lady that's my order
    and if you see a male rn come in that's alex I hired him to come cheer you up :))(
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
  • >:D< only you brenda,
    now that could win most viewed on youtube.
    ewwww not sure i want see those.
    How is today going for you?
    haha alex yes i'm sure you climbed Mt.big hill in your yard.
    Hope you don't roll them over in recovery care.
    Someone should warn them, not much stops you.
    :))(
    let's set up good time to chat
    you know when your all doped up, shit you still won't misspell a word or miss a punctuation.
    get rest lady that's my order
    and if you see a male rn come in that's alex I hired him to come cheer you up :))(
  • This new thread has an update about Brenda - she could use some prayers :(

http://www.spine-health.com/forum/neck-pain-cervical/what-happened-brenda-no-wifi-rehab
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • advertisement
advertisement