Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Ron surgery

Comments

• i know that you have been through a lot over the past few years and you have always been a good mate to me .i am sorry that you find yourself at the sharp end of the surgeon's knife again but i wish you a swift recovery .take care ron
    tony
    1997 laminectomy
    2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
    2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
    2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,362
    Thinking of you today and sending you lots of good luck. Hope the surgery goes as planned and you're soon on the mend. I guess a hospital gown is as good a Halloween costume as any but keep those strings tied tight! It's chilly out! ;)

Wishing you the very best,
    Debbie
  • advertisement
  • Ron, I hope all goes nice and smooth! surgery is not the time for surprises! let's keep them for the trick or treaters :)

• Wishing you well Ron for your hip replacement surgery.
    Hope you'll be hopping around happily very soon!

Seriously, I hope that your surgery goes to plan and that you will have very good pain control as you get under way in your recovery.

Looking forward to hearing from you as to how you are doing. :-)

• My goodness you are going to be a bionic, new man by the time all is said and done. My mom had several joint replacements due to advanced OA. Things have improved a great deal since then. It will be so wonderful for you, once recovered, to have less or no pain in that hip anymore!

Best to you,

Marianne
  • advertisement
  • Best wishes for a speedy recovery. You're in my prayers, and wer're all looking forward to your first postop post when you feel up to sending it. Love 'n >:D< >:D< >:D< , Ess
  • Good luck.

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I hope the surgery went well and wish you a speedy recovery. Saying a prayer for you and that you're kept comfortable. Will you be going to a rehab hospital afterwards for recovery? Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
    I hope that all went well yesterday and that you had a restful night.

Does anyone know if Ron lost power from the snowstorm the other day? I haven't heard from him since before the power outages...

Debbie
    Has anyone heard from Ron?

Debbie
advertisement