Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

2 level ACDF (C5-6-7) scheduled for Wednesday!

Comments

• Des,
    You must be frustrated. Glad your nerve block helped so far, but sorry the NS dismissed your neck issues for now. It certainly is a long process, no matter what the case.

Hang in there...hope you continue to have relief of your symptoms in your low back.

Keep us posted.

Jan
  • Hi Jan,

Just wondering how you are doing now since you have been having more physio ?

has your neck improved with the movement and pain since you had your op I do hope so ?

I am a little disappointed I have no date for my neck to be done I am fed up with this waiting as I wanted both surgeries done so I could get on and recover in one go.

All the best Des
    desb63
  • advertisement
  • Hi Des...
    Thanks for checking on me. I was just thinking this morning about how much progress I have made in 5 visits! I am getting more range and even added 1 lb weights to my arm lifts -yeah, I know...1 lb isn't very much, but it feels like it is!! :)

Still no numbness/tingling, and I am off pain meds completely as of last Friday. Just 6 weeks post-op yesterday.

I am very grateful for my successful surgery and the good results.

I wish you the best as you go through the process. Feel to message me with any questions.

Thanks again for asking!
    Jan