Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Jim's back, kind of

Comments

• Glad to hear you're on the other side and that you're on to recovery at home. I know what it's like to have the doc go in and find more than we bargained for, but I didn't end up in a nursing facility. But I'm glad you feel it was for the best and helped you move along a little faster than if you'd gone home too soon.

We've been thinking about you and glad you see you posting. You've got a long road ahead of you, but at least the worst of it is over and it's time to heal. Take it easy, follow doc's orders and rest and walk when you can.

Take care, my friend. Again, nice to see your post.
    Cathie
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,745
    In chronic pain and all of the surgeries over the last 10 years. The P.M.Dr. Has decided he needs to cut the meds back....NOW!!! Doc. :jawdrop: couldn't we wait for a full recovery???!!! :/
    And the surgeon said the best we can shoot for would be 5 to 30% reduction in pain, the rest is irreversible damage. X(
    I think I may need to consider a new P.M.Dr. ~X(
    Jim,in pain :''(
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • advertisement
  • j.howie said:
    The P.M.Dr. Has decided he needs to cut the meds back....NOW!!! Doc. :jawdrop: couldn't we wait for a full recovery???!!! ~X(
    Jim,in pain :''(
    Even though I'm not a doctor, that does not sound right - especially since you're so early in recovery! How does he know at this point how much pain relief you'll end up with??

Take care! Love 'n >:D< >:D< >:D<, Ess <br />
  • Hey Jim,

Been following your progress.......I'm sure you're happy to be back home. It's so early that I would think it's hard to tell just how pain-free you'll end up. I do hope you find some relief quick!

Hang in there, friend!

Charlie
advertisement