Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Steve, SH member, loses his daughter in Afghanistan

Comments

• RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 1,033
    I am deeply saddened to hear about the loss of Steve's daughter Kayla. I cannot imagine what you and your family are feeling Steve. Just want you to know that my thoughts are with you.
    ranger
  • for writing that for Steve regarding flowers for Kayla.

There is a military memorial service being done at her Army Base in Kentucky on Thursday. I have no details yet about time or address. Steve will be contacting me if he has time to, or is capable of remembering to, when he hears from the Casualty Officer regarding flight arrangements for him to go to Kentucky. So if anyone wants info, please PM me.

No matter what comes about and if we don't get together to send flowers to her service, please all of you know that Steve reads this thread, reads the messages on FB, his page and his friend's, and is sooooooooooo thrilled by your messages of condolences, however which way they are expressed, and they all are making him feel loved and supported.

It is wonderful for him and his family and for Kayla.......

Marianne
  • advertisement
  • UPDATE on Kayla Bragg: I just heard from Steve minutes ago....the Memorial Service at her Army base is a CLOSED ceremony, meaning that no flowers, etc. can be sent there. When Steve gets back home (not sure how soon that will be), he will let me know about the arrangements in Kayla's hometown.

He wanted me to express to all of you that he is extremely appreciative of everyone's condolences, no matter if you just post on his or my FB page, or send me a private message, or a card to his home.....Your love, prayers, and thoughts are a great support for him and his family.

God Bless Kayla Bragg!
  • As others have said I'm so very sorry to hear you lost your daughter . Sending big hugs for you and your family .
  • I am broken hearted for you. We are so very thankful to all of the soldiers and their service. We thank you the parent also for all you have done and sacrificed to support us all.
    God Bless
  • advertisement
  • Ok then it can be sent to there home town just the same,

I just need the head count who is all in so i know whos names will be on the card with the flower arangement, Right now we have 5 people if iam correct,

Sandra will hadle it from here soon as you have the full info,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Be good to yourself, and may your friends and family comfort you through this terribly difficult time.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal; love leaves a memory no one can steal."

Tracy
  • Sending a prayer for Steve daughter! And may god bless her,,!

Thanks for all who pitched in for the flower arangements for her ceremony today,!

Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • for taking care of making sure the flowers arrive today to Kayla's Celebration of Life. I am sure he will be surprised and thrilled to see them there when his friends and family gather today to talk about their memories of Kayla........

God bless her, Steve, her family and their friends.......
  • Kayla, RIP
    desb63
advertisement