Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Steve, SH member, loses his daughter in Afghanistan

advertisement

Comments

• I wish I could find the right words to comfort you and your family. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. There are no words to comfort you enough when you lose a child. It's the absolute hardest thing you will ever face in your life. However, remember the good memories you have to cherish as you celebrate her life. What a wonderful daughter, brave, strong, and committed to her family, friends and country. She gave the ultimate sacrifice for her family, friends, and country. Be proud and stand tall as you know she would want you to do. As time passes, I hope you laugh, cry, and live life the way she would want you to, feel the comfort of her love as she watches over you. Your daughter is a hero to me! She is in my thoughts and prayers as well as you and your family.

I'm a Navy mom so I understand your grief.I'm here to support you as a military mom as well as SH friend. Take comfort in knowing your daughter is an angel watching over you.

I have bought a blue candle to light nightly in her memory. Take comfort in your daughter's courage, strength and love.Keep her smile in your heart as you go through each day. Be kind to yourself and take it one day at a time in the days ahead. I wish you strength to get through this week, month and the days ahead with the love of family and friends.

God Bless you and your family!
    Thank you!
    Kathy