Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

So why me God?

advertisement

Comments

• First of all I must say, I have never noticed you being a whiner or feeling sorry for yourself, at least you don't come off that way. In fact, you probably never realized but some time ago, I was having a brutally awful time, you responded to my posts, you emailed me and sent me some PMs also. You have no idea what those did for me. You made me look at things thru different eyes. Many on here have done that for me and I am so greatful. I know we ALL tend to get wrapped up in our ownselves at times - and why wouldn't we? I think we deal with more bullshit in a year than most people do in a lifetime - (you get my point). If you want to be a little bummed about this BS situation, go right ahead. You deserve to be, then, by God, you turn your head around, and shake yourself off, just like you always do, and start looking forward with purpose again. You do it as many times as you need too. You have probably been thru more in the last two years than many have in a lifetime - think about that mister. We all feel the presure and the dark sometimes. We need to be here to lift each other back up and climb out of that hole and together, we support each other and do that. I thank you so much for just being there and listening or chattering on e-mail when I needed you. Maybe that is "why you Jim". Ever think of that? Maybe God knows you are a great person and unfortunately have a great understanding of this misery so of course you are inspirational to others. I don't think God gave this to us, but I think he is there for us to lean on, as we lean on each other. That is the plan - at least I think so. Take care friend, I pray that your tomorrow is better than today. Marion
This discussion has been closed.