Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Looking for NEW Doctor in Denver,Colorado

gatorkamggatorkam Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:00 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
I'm in need of finding a new doctor. I'm on my second now. I had a schwanooma tumor removed from my cervical spine in jan. 2010. About 6 months later I developed a pain in my thoracic spine. I went to the doctor who discoverd the tumor. Ive had 3 diiferent injections,nothing worked. In dec of 2011 I decided to see a differnt doctor. He has sent me to PT. Ive been going since Dec and have gotten NO relief. The original MRI showed some bulging discs and arthritis.But that was in the summer of 2010. Since then,not only have I gotten no relief, the Pain has increased. Now depression seems to be setting in. The doctor Im seeing now doesent seem to, either believe me,or just doesnt seem to care. I want to find a doctor in the Denver area that is not afraid of the thoracic spine,and does not think Im only trying to get pain meds. If anyone out there has a good doctor,or if you have had thoracic pain and can refer me to a doctor,I would be greatful!!
Thank You!


  • Hi gatorkam and welcome to Spine-Health. As it is against the Forum Rules for any member to post doctor's names or names of health facilities publicly on posts, you can try using the Find a Doctor tool that is provided at the top of the page, under the Find A Doctor tab, written in blue at the top of the page, or here at this link: http://www.spine-health.com/doctor

    Of course, if someone has a doctor that they can recommend, they can send the name by pm to you. However, the relationship between an individual and health professional is a very personal one, and a specialist that has worked well for one person, may not be the right one for you and vice versa, so keep an open mind during your search! Please feel free to peruse the site, there is a ton of information on thoracic spine issues, not just here on the forum, but on the main site as well, if you look through the Conditions and Treatments tabs at the top, or type the word thoracic in the search box at the top of the page, it will bring up links to many different articles and videos. Good luck and again welcome!
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
Sign In or Register to comment.