Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Anyone hear of or using "AdaptiveStm with RestoreSensor" stim?

advertisement

Comments

• Hi Everyone its nice to see some post that don't blast SCS
    Mine saved my life. My implant was done 19 months ago, I missed out on the lastest one that helps wth position. If I set it to lay on my side and then roll over on my back its like a major electrical shock. This is also
    Why its suggested to turn it off while driving as a bumb in the road can send a jolt. I did the test for lumbar and cervical and wanted both but I have to much scar tissue in the cervical area to have the leads premanatly
    Installed until I need another cervical surgery. My lumbar unit covers me from the waist down real well except for one ankle. They are talking about a sepeate unit now just for that ankle. Has anyone had this done?

I am looking forward to the comments on the new version. In about 5 years I could get the update but no telling what tech will be availible then.
    My PM doc did the test with leads then my surgyn did the install with a paddle which is much more involved then just using the leads, but they say the paddles are much better and less chance for migration.

I am up to any thoughts, experience or questions from anyone.
    Rickilalas