Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Tuesday is the day...

VinGVVinG Posts: 56
edited 06/11/2012 - 9:02 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
My fear has changed to "just get it over with already". I can't wait until it's done (3 level ACDF). I am sick of my neck consuming my life.

Spent the day trying to rearrange my house/room for when I come home. However, I may be going to inpatient physical rehab because of my lifelong disability. I'm not pleased, but it may be the best thing for me.

I think i'll take a percocet...'night.
- Vin

3 level ACDF, c3/4, c5/6/7 in May 2012
advertisement

Comments

• Wishing you all the best come Tuesday.
  • thinking of you, and right behind you, mine on wednesday! best wishes!
  • advertisement
  • thinking of you, and right behind you, mine on wednesday! best wishes!
  • It will be over before you know it. I can now say from experience, it is going to be ok. I wish for you the best and a speedy recovery, let us know how you are when you are able. you will be in our thoughts and prayers.Dont worry, I am recovering and at 4 weeks post op I am doing pretty good. It gets better everyday so when you wake up after keep that in mind. Blessings
    Kimberly Martin
  • :H Wishing u all the best. I had C5C6C7 ACDF back in 09. My fusion did great but now i have severe compression that I am dealing with. Just a reminder to keep to ur restrictions doin as lil a possible is the best thing. Don't get the thought "oh I feel great" and try to do more than u should. Best of wishes. Candy
  • advertisement
  • Good luck on your ACDF, we will be thinking of you. God Bless, Joe
    ACDF C5-6 July 10, 2012 with plate and screws.
  • Saying a prayer that you get the relief you deserve and are seeking. Please take it easy and let us know how you are doing when you can.
    laminectomy c4/c5 2008, ACDF c4-c7 Jan 20 2014 sched
  • Lots of us thinking of you! You will be so glad when its over! Everything will be fine....keep us posted!

Karen
    ACDF C4-5/5-6 - 04-09-2012
  • My fear has changed to "just get it over with already". I can't wait until it's done (3 level ACDF). I am sick of my neck consuming my life.

Sounds like you are at the same place emotionally as I am. Just want surgery to come and go and have a shot at getting some normalcy back.

I wish you the very best of luck Tuesday and a speedy recovery too, I will be thinking of you that day and saying prayers for you...but you will be just fine.

Hugs.
    Missy, 1 level ACDF 
    Degenerative Disc Disease.
    Sciatica.
    Chronic Pain.
  • :H good luck!! thinking of you!
advertisement