Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

C - 6 Prolapse ( neck)

Hi

I am a 46 years from Colombo,Sri lanka- who was quite healthy & leading a normal life. All of a sudden I developed a neck stiffness that moved to my right arm resulting thumb being numb, initially visited a general physician but from one Doctor to the other I was eventually led to a Neuro Physician and ordered an MRI. It was then that I discovered am suffering of prolapse however doctor did not advise seriousness of it and I too did not really take it too serious as the pain was really only a discomfort at that stage but not excruciating pain,however period of time it got aggravated and perhaps thorough my negligence of not really knowing the seriousness of it, I woke up one morning literally scaling walls in pain !!

None of the home remedies worked and ended up being rushed to Emergency...to make it short Neuro consultant ordered a surgery which I was very reluctant to undergo as I had a fear of being unfit for rest of my life...no way I was going for it however I nearly lost my battle with the expertise since a 2nd MRI was ordered and showed worst than the first report...however the miracle happened when a friend of mine suggested Alternate medication ( Auyurvedic) Sri Lanka being known for these alternate remedies I never ever had faith and never tried,however through desperation I did. Here I am writing up & fit today,just 4 days more to go for the surgery that was booked the Auyurvedic treatment took the pain away completely and I called up the doctors clinic to cancel the surgery...I am thrilled today for taking this decision

I just wanted to share my testimony merely out of joy that I did not get cut up & go through months & months of suffering.
advertisement