I know there are posts all over the board of what people use for their pain. My pain levels are higher then I ever thought possible (after a recent fall -again!). I thought it would be nice to have a go to list instead of having to dig through a lot of posts of what you use for pain relief that works for you - excluding narcotics
Today I tried
1. Celebrex (just got put back on
it to try for the winter/cold months)
2. Moist heating pad.
3. 17 lb dog laying on sore spots - hey don't lol I use him often. His weight is just right for applying pressure & I get his body heat
4. I only bent over if I was forced to all day, bending over brings instant increase in pain levels.
5. I also tried something new with my meds. I got up took my pain meds and went back to bed for 45 minutes and watched "let's make a deal", hoping that by doing nothing for the first little bit would help - it didn't
6. I took a day off "life" and did as little as possible today - that did seem to keep the pain levels lower then my normal days.
L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.