Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

lock down for 8 more weeks

Comments

• There are so many of you to thank so I am gonna just make this in general, you have all been such an amazing support system, more than I could have imagined. It is funny we come fromm all walks of life, all over the US, different ages, but we share this common bond. The fact that I can vent and put my fears and frustrations out there and you all understand and care enough to respond and give me a piece of your life story, just to help me, a total stranger, its just amazing.
    I went to my PM today and my hubby let him know how emotional and up and down I have been ( its been bad) so PM put me on an anti depressant, which I have been on beforeso it didn't surprise me. Most importantly, he explained that I need to be compliant! AndI have to stop trying to self ween off the pain meds. It was a wake up call and it re set my thinking which was good.
    I just wanted to thank you all so much for the support, it is very humbling and I hope I in can, in turn, help some of you as well. We are all part of a group tha will forever bind us, one that others don't understand. I am very blessed on how well I am healing, I need to just take a deep breath and hang on.
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa
  • Lisa:

So glad that it is all working out for you. Yes, ups and downs, but you have such a support system at home and with your doctor (not to mention here, which you've ackowledged), I am glad you're on your way!

10/26/2012 ACDF C3/4 C4/5 surgery
    No pain; no pain meds - thank goodness!
    04/01/2013 - 5 months + 1 week - FUSED
    Doing some physical therapy for even better range of motion
  • advertisement