Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Lower spinal nerves cauterization

I'm new here and i looked this topic up on goodle. I' m supposed to have a cautaurinzation done n my L's and C's of my lower spine in two weeks. Although the docor tells me it's 'safe' and I'll receover within a week, someone on here said she j heard it akes 8 weeks. I'm having this procedure done because I can't stand up staight or walk and am doing pt. at hme and when i try to stand up with the walker I am humped over since I have arthritis ihn these areas and also because I have a vertebrae that constinuoously slips out of place. When I try to stand up straight I'm in a lot of pain. The doctor thinks this will help me to move more freer and reduce the pain for 6 months until the nerves grow back. My concern is will it do atnything or make me worse and more in pain?

Also, I have serious poison molds in me and my doctor who diagnosed me wont treat this for some reason. he always gives tests but then doesn't do any treatments for this. I often am falling asleep from all the molds in me and I most of the time don't have any bowel function since Im filled with molds and I sit all the time and can't get active since I have bone on bonein my hips and my knees are bad and my left hip bone has deteiorated so much that the left leg is 3 1/2 inches than the right leg.

I'm concerned if I'm passing out now and then on top of this I have anestheria that i may not wake up and most doctors where I live don't even believe in systemic fungal infections. So, it's not like I can go elsewhere and especially with Medicare which no functional doctor will take. Im in a quandry about having this procedure since Im also anemic and no one will treat this and also due to the severe mold problem and my falling asleep day and night. I don;t know if anyone can telll me about the molds and anethesia, but perhaps someone can tell me about this procedure and the dangers of doing anesthesia now. Ronda De
Ronda Dee
advertisement