Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

At a loss as to what to do...

advertisement

Comments

• sandisandi Posts: 6,269
    edited 05/27/2013 - 10:19 AM
    I am asking you all to behave yourselves and follow the forum rules that you all agreed to prior to signing into these forums.
    We have asked you all to adhere to the forum rules several times over several threads and time after time, there is another thread and nother problem.
    I am telling you that this needs to stop NOW. If you don't like a post, ignore it, move on or report it. We will then look into the post in question and make a determination as to whether or not it violates the rules and guidelines of this website and act accordingly.
    Sandi
  • charlie6017charlie6017 Posts: 412
    edited 05/27/2013 - 10:24 AM
    That's fine and I agree with you, however, Jon should not be exempt from said rules and it appears to many of us here that he is. New people don't deserve to be bullied and judged. Do you agree with that?

Charlie
  • advertisement
  • I have had surgery for a ruptured disc at c6&c7. The surgery was in Jan. I do heavy lifting on my job. I have been telling the doctor that I have pain still, burning, knotted up muscles (even with 12 therapy sessions) and it sounds like corn flakes being crushed when I roll my head around. The doctor just instantly said there is nothing else wrong with you and he released me back to full duty. I couldn't believe it. I asked him point blank what is causing this, this, this, and that. He said I don't know. But yet he acted like he just couldn't wait to get rid of me. I am so aggravated.

So, it is not just you that this happens to. And as for this other person here that is being belligerent toward you. He should be ashamed.
  • I am going to lock this thread, since the original poster, BlueeyedWolf came for help, not to watch this personal attack happen on this forum. This thread is hereby closed and I will open a new one for Blueeyed Wolf.
    Sandi
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.