Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

How i finally beat (hopefully) Sciatica, pls read

Hello all,

I am a new member to this forum, always read the post but never actually took the time to register..

A little bit of background, im 26 years old, 4 years ago i had back surgery because of a disk herniation that was pressing on my sciatic nerve roots, post-surgery i had a ruptured disk once i came back to work, had a 2nd surgery to repair that disk (minimal invasive) and was out for about a year with my back problems, i honestly never was the same, always on pain, and always on Meds to ease it. I was able to walk and sit again and returned to work as good as i was able to...

Then 5 months ago, my sciatic pain returned with a Vengeance, worse than even before!, had an MRI and my disk re-herniated again, i couldn't sit, burning pain was bad, and started to feel numbness on my feet, i got very very worried that i might have to get surgery again, which i don't plan on doing again, every was going for the worse... until i ran across a YouTube video of a disabled veteran named Arthur that lost a lot of weight and could barely walk using canes, i cant explain how much this inspired me and gave me hope, not sure if posting links is allowed or not, so i wont post them, just go to YouTube and search for Arthur Boorman...

He was able to accomplish his goals with only diet and yoga. So, i did some research on DDPYoga, went to his website and purchased the program.

I was at my heaviest weight ever at 270 Pounds! My wife was pregnant and i had just switched jobs, definitely not a good time for my leg to start acting up.

I Tried Chiropractic care , Rehab (PT), Meds (Lyrica, Tramacet, You name it, all the hard stuff ), but nothing worked, so when i saw the inspirational video, i thought to my self, "Was the worst thing it could happen?, im on pain every day since i wake up, migth have to have surgery again anyways, i might as well be in pain and try to exercise to increase my core and back strength,.

I started this program 3 months ago, im down to 229 pounds, and the pain is almost gone, i can honestly say i am 85% pain free and only getting better, i can drive, walk in the park, SIT at the movies, my life is coming back, just witnessed the birth of my daughter a few weeks ago :).... I have been drug-free for 6 weeks for the first time in 4 years, i don't even take over the counter Aleeves or Advil's

This is what worked for me, it doesn't not mean it going to work for you, but it was so amazing that i feel like i need to share it with people so they can get better too, i think its always worth a shot. I stopped eating Gluten, stopped drinking soda and sugar drinks, dropped the weight and now i do DDPYoga every day, or every 2 days when work doesn't allow me to, i eat healthy real food, and i cannot believe my body is reacting this way, Hopefully someone will bump across this message like i bumped across that YouTube video and change their lifes!

Note: im not advertising the product, or do i have a deal with DDP, just google DDPYoga and you'll get everything you need, (You can also PM, and i can even share more information).

Have a Good Day!

advertisement