Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I'm back post microD surgery May 23

hello everyone I'm back
been a few months since I've been on here I got really discouraged with some of the comments so I took a break from here so to make a long story short
I finally had my surgery how to micro D of L4 L5.
the pain is still pretty harsh been on percocets for all this time months months months the sciatic pain is still really severe uh worse than before surgery I'm hoping will get better as time goes on.
back pain is about he same as it was prior to surgery.

I've mostly been using ice on my back since surgery May 23rd and today I started using heat to see if that helps with the sciatic pain.
I was in the hospital overnight because I couldn't be mad give me a catheter.
I've had a catheter before but never when the bladder was so full I was so happy to have one.

anyhow I just wanted to say hi to everybody and let you know I had my surgery and I am healing very slowly.
-Dave
L4/5 herniation13mm sequestered fragment L5 root compromise.
L3/4 annular tear.
L2/3 3mm bulge and annular tear.
Tens mpo combo system
Epidural L4 L5 28Nov12 / 12Dec12 / 26Dec12. All no relief :( SO FAR
MicroD L4 L5 May 23 2013
advertisement