Hello, after being told that I could have permanent nerve damage I've decided to go forward with XLIF on 6/21. My Dr. has told me that I'll be in the hospital for 1 day. He hasn't given me a timeline on when I'll be able to go back to work. I've taken off two weeks, i'm just wondering if that's long enough? I'm also concerned with how my little kids are going to handle all of this?
36 Year old mom of 4 awesome kido's, and married to the love of my life!
IT Assistant with the Federal Government.
L4/L5 XLIF 6/21/213 to correct nerve damage to my right leg.
Each day is a step forward, even if it's baby steps!