Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

please read i need some help in alot of pain

Hello my name is Justin i am 27 years old and in alot of pain i have had 3 lumbar surgeries first one was in 2005 it was a lamenectomaty disectomy at L4 L5 the second was a redue in 09 last july i soffered a back injury at work that made me have yet another surgery at l2 l3 they did a fusion my problem is that i have been in constent pain since the last surgery i am in so much pain and workers comp has yet to pickup the bill
or pay me i have lost everything my doctor finnaly sent me to a pain managment doctor who i have an apt with at the end of the month. i have a problem with my employer also i have a learning disability and when i was hurt they had me use my health ins to cover all my medical bills please help im so lost and dont no what to do about my pain or my workers comp anything would help im scared they took advantage of me because at the time i didnt even know what workers comp was or how to use it they told me to use short term disability which was denied i do not know what to do i am in so much pain
justin d


  • jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,111
    At this point you are going to need help getting all your claims paid and back short term disability that is owed to you. Ask around if anyone in the area knows of a good atty and make a appointment. Keep your pain management appointment , these are the doctors that will help control your pain so do not miss that appointment. My pain Dr has me on the right meds to keep me comfortable but it did take some time to come up with the right ones for me so dont be disappointed if your pain relief is not at a acceptable level until they find the right right combo of meds for you
  • i will defently keep my pain doctors Appt im curantly getting 180 ultram 50mg and 120 norco 325 7.5 and 60 valium a month this does nothing for the pain i wake up every morning when i can sleep crying because im in so much pain my girl friend does help alot shes like a nurse to me helps me dress myself and helps me shower when i need it i just hate that my job took advantage of me i have appointment with an atty on monday thank you for your fast reply i will let you know how it goes.
    justin d
  • advertisement
  • PamhoffcaPPamhoffca Posts: 163
    edited 07/15/2013 - 4:43 PM
    You really need an attorney at this point. Make sure you research and choose a good one so you don't get taken advantage of twice. Ask friends, ask a family member to help you find one. Workers comp insurance goal is to pay as little as possible and then to close your case. They just don't care if you are made whole again.
    CA Wife and Mom, 55, L5-S1 Microdiscectomy on 7/12/13
This discussion has been closed.
Sign In or Register to comment.