Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Had my mental evaluation

I had my mental evaluation for my SCS trial this morning. The doctor said I passed and he would have the report at the pain doctors office before the end of the day. I hope this means I am fixing to have my trial. It takes the hospital I go to almost two months to approve a trial. Its almost been that long. Is it that way at every hospital? I called the doctor's office to get a status update but as usual they haven't called me back. I am so tired of waiting on nurses to call me back. I am tempted to call the insurance company to see if I my stuff has been submitted for approval, but i am afraid they will tell me I have been denied.

Jennifer
Discectomies 05/08 and 04/11, fusions L4-5 Feb 9,2012 and L3-L4 June 28,2012, Staph infection washout 3/2/2012, Bulged L5-S1. SCS trial on January 17th, 2014, which was a success! Permanent SCS on February 20th.
advertisement

Comments

• Nurse called me today and told they ar submitting my case to insurance. It should take one to two weeks for approval or denial. Hopefully it will be approved, cause I really need some help with the pain.
    Discectomies 05/08 and 04/11, fusions L4-5 Feb 9,2012 and L3-L4 June 28,2012, Staph infection washout 3/2/2012, Bulged L5-S1. SCS trial on January 17th, 2014, which was a success! Permanent SCS on February 20th.
  • I seen a shrink before my scs implant, By the time I was done with him he needed a shrink, Good luck,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • advertisement
  • RTgirl2011RRTgirl2011 Posts: 511
    edited 07/18/2013 - 12:37 PM
    Good thing I already see a shrink, I knew what to expect. Plus my doctor doesn't read the results he thinks they are worthless.
This discussion has been closed.