Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

epidutal injection

advertisement

Comments

• The first series of cervical blocks I was out for all 3 injections in upper back/start of neck, nothing worked. Next Dr did numbing but injected from the side, I only let him do one.
    Third surgeon did a series of 3 upper back/neck and only numbed, I had no issues with but no help. Same surgeon tried trigger point injections twice and botox to no avail.
    Current intervention pain Dr has done cervical blocks with local anestetic, lumbar blocks with light sedation, and both lumbar and cervical facet injections with light sedation. The lumbar blocks and facet injections give me the best relief several that have lasted 6 months.
    Cervical, nothing seems to really help and am almost ready to give the go ahead for 3 level fusion.
    Good luck hope you get a lot of relief from yours.
    laminectomy c4/c5 2008, ACDF c4-c7 Jan 20 2014 sched
  • Anything that could b done for me would b temperary....

Kinda depressing..said surgery probably not b successful...didn't give me much hope. Really.

Well if they help I guess I better get used to getting injections...
  • advertisement
  • I have had 5 injections: lumbar, caudal and transforaminal. All were done with just a local...honestly the local is the worst part. I went back to work the next day...I stand for 11 hours at my job and just had some fatigue. They don't last for more than a week at the most but maybe one will be sucessfull someday!
  • I just had a local and it,s not that bad. however feel really tearfull at the moment and having dark thoughts so I rang the hospital today and was told that the stuff they inject you with can cause temporary phsycosis!
  • Yes I was supposed to b mostly awake. But they told my sis I was out so they had wait a bit. Doc said even with cray he still Luke to ask if I feel this or that. Said I would probably not remember any of it.

Nope!! Cool don't remember anything! :)

Now he talking bone density test...

I had two caudle injections in back. First one had terrible headache an slept most of the day. 2nd one stayed up after got home. No headache at all.

I know that weepy feeling tho.

They put the injection in at T1 or T2. Feels ok. Hope it works!
  • advertisement
  • He says I wiggle....said that with last caudle...don't know if that's why I'm out or not..

I must not b compliant!! Lol!
advertisement