Please take the time to read this post and refer to it when you have questions
I am sure that you will find your time on Spine-Health very rewarding. This site is a powerful and integrated system that is dynamic and growing.
Here are just some of the highlights that are available as tabs on the main Spine-Health menu barSpine-Health Main Menu Tabs Conditions
Detailed medical libraries of articles and videos that address almost every spinal condition. Treatment
List of treatments to the conditions identified by Spine-Health. Wellness
Section contains articles, tips and videos to help patients after surgery and also to help people avoid surgery.
Now the follow are in a separate menu that you will see whenever you access one of the above. Medical Articles Pain Forums
These are the forums you will be using Find A Doctor
This provides with a method to search for doctors in various locations. Videos
Index to all Spine-Health Videos As a bonus, Spine-Health provides these patient forums
. Here you can meet thousands of people who understand and can relate to your situation. You will soon become part of the Spiney family
who provide comfort and the advantages of a support system. You are now part of this family that is approximately 27,00 international members and growing daily.IMPORTANT Documents to read Forum Rules FAQ Code of Conduct Terms of Service For those just starting out experiencing spinal pain, this is a guide guide to follow Chronic Pain , a Step by Step approach We have several features that can help the new member or seasoned member get the most out of Spine-Health Learn how to use Spine-Health - take the System Tutorial Quick Start Guide Video Master Index to Articles Important information regarding your first post , comment or message
- Your first discussion or comment needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published.
- Please do not create duplicate discussions. Creating additional discussions or comments only adds to the time period to get your new item reviewed. When you create additional discussions or comments before any of them get approved, you are holding up everyone's else discussions or comments from being published. So, please be a good forum member and follow the rules. Submit it once and then wait until you see it published or receive a rejection notice from my team
- The approval process can take up to 72 hours to complete.
- Any discussion or thread that contains an external URL will automatically be put on the spam queue for review.
- Unpublished items will be deleted every Sunday
- Please do not use run on or long paragraphs. Use line breaks, etc so that your information is more readable.
All of this will help make your threads better and improve the times and quality of responses you will receive.You can also find Spine-Health on these Social Networks Facebook
www.facebook.com/spinehealth Pinterest http://pinterest.com/spinehealth/boards/Twitter https://twitter.com/SpineHealthYoutube Spine-Health on Youtube
If you have any questions or need assistance, you can use the private message facility to contact any one of the Spine-Health ModeratorsdilaurolizWilliam Garza memerainbolt (Sandra) AJGormitWLLady
Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health