Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Spinal Cyst

Comments

• I am IgG subclass 1 + 3 deficient and have PID
    Jeffrey modell foundation

My physicians always say that i am ine of the most complicated cases, but have a great attitude, having all of my rare diseases.

May I ask why you mentioned PID????
    Hugs
    Rose
  • Pink2lipPink2lip Posts: 122
    edited 12/08/2013 - 4:56 AM
    I am sorry to read this. I know what a struggle you have been through. I wish you well. I remember back in July you posted you story of all the things that happened to you. I never had a cyst in my spine.
    Jenn
    40 year old mom
    Tlif July 18
  • advertisement
  • Thanks so much for caring
    Hugs
    Rose
  • Hi, Rose, I haven't been on here in awhile but I'm reading your post and blah! When will u know what's going on???
  • Jan 2nd, I will meet the interventional radiologist/pain mgmt physician for a consult to discuss the procedure
    And go over my recent MRI

THANKS
    Rose
  • advertisement
  • We continue to stay in sync. I too have my post-op appointment on Jan. 2. I have to go an hour early to get X-rays so the surgeon's PA can show me where the haerdware is and to make sure everything looks good.

(((HUGS)))
    Kristy

L4-L5 Herniated 02-02-2013 (Slipped on Ice)
    L4-L5 MicroD 08-07-2013, Reherniated 10-21-2013
    L4-L5 MicroD Revision 10-07-2013, Reherniated 10-17-2013
    L4-L5 PLIF/TLIF 10-02-2013
    Released From Surgeon & All Restrictions 03-06-2014
  • Necksoup is the winner!

MRI report reveals Synovial Cyst at L 3-4 and also SEROMA, and Moderate edema and fluid L3-S1
    I am filled with fluid and hopefully none of the fluid, cyst or Seroma is infected.
    Still have stenosis and DDD and facet arthrosis

Going to NYC Jan 2nd for the consult and then scheduling the procedure

I hope I will have at least Propofol or some twilight sleep for this procedure!

Thanks and hugs to all of the many surgery buddies that truly care and encourage me
    Hugs and Hershey kisses and Candy Canes
    Rose
  • StephyPSStephyP Posts: 4
    edited 12/22/2013 - 6:29 PM
    Good luck to you, Rose!
  • Thanks so much
    Rose
advertisement