Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Forced back to work very bad situation

Comments

• I feel the same about this place. We're here to support each other and be that positive source of encouragement to one another.
    2015: Thoracic protrusions C7-T1, T3-4, T6-8
    Dec'13: 360FusionL4-S1 w/bone graft
    2013: 3x2-level disc injections: 12mo surgery postponement
    Dec'12: DiscogramL4-S1
    Sep/Oct'12: Bi-lateral Rhizo AblationsL4- S1

• Rambi and Sarah,

We have all felt this way. We come here in pain and feeling so alone and needing to find information and hope. Being able to talk to others who are going through this too is such a wonderful support and we don't feel alone any more.

Some of us stay around to support others who are new and chat with friends we have made along the way. Others get back to their busy lives, which is what we all hope to do.

• advertisement
  • Most insurance policies allow reenrollment or new enrollment if you have a qualifying event (loss of job, loss of coverage, childbirth, etc.) When looking, you may want to see if you qualify for this. You may also want to check into COBRA coverage except that it's usually pretty expensive.

Good luck and I hope things get better for you soon. Keep your head up!

Keith
    Several Epidurals, L4-S1 360 ALIF, Numerous Facet Joint Injections, RFA x2
  • I applied for health insurance through the government site, it said someone from COMPASS will be contacting me soon . I just found out I will be getting LT disability so that will help for a little while . I m going to contact SS and see what I need to do next .
  • Rambi, I really feel for you. I can only imagine what it's like to be "stuck" in the system. I've also head about doctors like the one you had. Interested in cutting only. Is there anyway you can get a second opinion?

Best of luck to you
  • advertisement
advertisement