Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Waiting list to see a PM doc

advertisement

Comments

• mcjimjammmcjimjam Posts: 307
    edited 04/27/2014 - 7:05 PM
    Just to update, I have my first appointment with a PM doc on the 5th of June. Two months from when I booked the appointment. My GP said this doc has a longer waiting period because he is considered the best in the area. I'm in a lot of pain today and feeling very low. I really hope he can help me. I'm scared he won't be able to :(
  • It also took me about 2 months to get in, after my referral was sent. I'm sorry that you having more pain today, McJimJam, it's easy to feel low when you are feeling so badly. Hopefully, by the end of the day you are feeling some better. Hang in there & come here & talk with us, we will all do our best to help you pass the time until June 5th :-)
  • advertisement