Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Info about being "red flagged"

Comments

• liz said:

i don't think there is any more to add to this post so i am closing it as it is just becoming abusive

cue the applause, but sorry to those of you who were actually trying to learn something.
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • SooveritSooverit Finger Lakes region of NYPosts: 460
    Hi coastbella,

Some more information would be helpful. What has happened since you were "red flagged"? How did you determine you were flagged? Who have you seen since then, and how have you been getting by with your pain?

• advertisement

• Hi, I have severe spinal stenosis, ruptured disc and fibro. And suffer severely. I was red flagged almost 3 years ago by my pm Dr due to he had me on 30mg oxe then all of a sudden dropped me to 15mg. With the drop in mg, I ended up a few short on my pill count. So I'm seriously paying for it now....because Ultram just don't get it! Is there ANYTHING I can do to get a Dr to help me? 

Coastbella,
    There are a few questions that might help guide answers. How many pills did you come up short? And how many times?
    Were you also dismissed for violating the contract? What have you been doing for pain since then?
    Those are important questions.

This discussion has been closed.