Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

My Latest Pity-Party!!

Comments

• A great post English girl ....
    Depression doesn't have to be for life .... There is light at the end of the tunnel,just sometimes it's hard to trust and believe you can reach that light and hold onto it ...
    Everyone know the footpath pray ?? That is what's carried me through life ...and kept my faith especially when the depressive beast rears it's head!
    Facet joint Arthritis L3,L4,L5,DDD.
  • ....help us to change. 
    To change ourselves and to change our world. 
    To know the need for it. To deal with the pain of it. 
    To feel the joy of it. 
    To undertake the journey without understanding the destination. 
    The art of gentle revolution.

Across the difficult terrain of our existence 
    we have attempted to build a highway 
    and in so doing have lost our footpath. 
    ...lead us to our footpath:

...lead us to the slow path; to the joyous insights 
    another way of knowing: another way of being.
    Osteoarthritis & DDD.
  • advertisement
  • Pure poetry.
    Excuse me a moment I think I have something in my eye.
    I'm not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
  • English... I was once very depressed, these days I'm recovering from the pile of ruin and I'm very sad, but not depressed. what I discovered... it takes years after you feel better to feel better...then it takes a long time to feel whole again. Do things that make you happy, do what you need, not always what other people think you should do. Take a look at what your fears are and find ways to confront them and this can build your confidence. Peel your onion, little by little so you can deal with the tears and just keep at it and eventually you will feel better.
advertisement