Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial


In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Who should i go and see - a neuro-physician or a neurosurgeon?

I am going to turn 26 years old in August. After many months of pain, tingling and numbness in my arms and hands, I was recently diagnosed with having cervical polyradiculopathy after having a Nerve Conduction Study done by an orthpedic surgeon. My C6-C7 nerves seems to be causing the issue. I also started to get vertigo and dizzness a week ago, most likely from this.

so i have a medical centre nearby, and they have two different categories of doctor there - "neuro physicians" and "neurosugeons". But no "neurologists".

Who is more qualified or appropriate to and take an appointment and meet with ?
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? ~ Quran 55:18


Sign In or Register to comment.