Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

denied social security disability AGAIN

Boy I've had a bad week. I applied for SSD about a year after my second fusion. I just didn't recover at all. I came out of my surgery with pain in my right hip ( my brace was not right) and sacrialliac joint pain. I also had chronic lower back pain. Although my employer was patient I was never able to return to work. I can no longer sit or stand for any period of time without severe pain. Any little thing triggers a flare up. There is no rhyme or reason. I'm sure many of you can relate. My doctor finally recommended I apply for SSD. I went through the super fun process and received denial after denial. After my hearing resulted in a denial my lawyer suggested applying again. I did. Denied again. The funny thing is that my employer had disability insurance and they just reviewed my case and determined that I'm too disabled to do any job. I'm tired. Anyone have advice? Or have an experience that they can share with me?
Fall in 2007- broken spine. Spinal fusion T10-L1. 2nd fusion L4-S1.failed back syndrome
advertisement