Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

managing chronic pain

Hi TWWT so sorry to hear you are in so much pain especially at such a young age. Ask your doctor to refer you to a Pain Clinic the clinic deals solely in Pain Management. A really good Pain relief drug is Cymbalta (Duloxetine) this drug is used for Depression, Anxiety, and Nerve Pain. I have degenerative spine problems and have had quite a number of drugs to cope with the pain including morphine patches. I asked my Doctor to refer me to the pain clinic, they were a great help and prescribed Cymbalta. Thiis gave me great relief my sleeping was greatly improved. Good luck hope you get the relief you need.Keep active. From Caw.
Sign In or Register to comment.