Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

how long did you wait to have surgery?

Comments

• I never said or implied in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM that you don't have a serious problem. You don't know WHAT problem you have because you don't have the imaging to reach a diagnosis, so I would have no idea if you have a serious problem or not because I am not a physician.
    I said and I quote "Spine surgery is not an easy fix, nor is it something to consider going under without having exhausted every other option, before considering it, unless there is severe problems or nerve damage is possible."
    I also NEVER said or IMPLIED that your physical condition is not worthy of an MRI. I ATTTEMPTED to explain to you that the doctors can't just order an MRI without having some reason for doing so. Failed physical therapy, after one visit is not enough. Your symptoms, his exam, and other tests need to show a suspected diagnosis/reason BEFORE the MRI will be paid for by the insurance company. The rules aren't mine. If your insurance won't pay for one, then you do have the option of paying out of pocket for it.
    All of your complaints have been about what your doctor won't do for you, so if you are unhappy with his treatment, then it would be smart to change and find another who will do what you want him to do.
    As far as my surgical history goes, you have no idea what I have gone through or will go through.......
    I am locking this thread, because you seem to want to hear what you want to hear. That's fine but verbal abuse is never okay on our forums and my job as a moderator does not mean that I have to put up with it.