Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

The pain seams to be getting worse-frustrated

I have an extruded disc at C5/C6 with separation from the main disc resting in the nerves and bulging discs at C4 and C7. It seems like the pain changes just about everyday. Its mostly down my right side but has spread to my left side and down to just below the shoulder blades, Today I was getting shooting burning pains from the base of my skull to my shoulder blades. This went on for a couple of hours. I have had this pain before but usually on its own without other pain and only for a couple of minutes. I also had weakness in my arms and legs when it was going on. I also feel like I am about to have a muscle spasm flare up on the verge of happening. Does anyone know of any good relaxation techniques or stretches that help with dealing with the pain? Pain meds don't even touch the pain so I quit bothering with them because of my stomach. I am in limbo right now with the Dr.'s right now because of waiting on both the chiropractor and the neurosurgeon cant seem to communicate enough to get my records to where they need to be. I am frustrated beyond belief
Tracie C
advertisement