Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Lumbar Herniated Disc Natural Recovery Time Estimate

advertisement

Comments

• overorunderooverorunder Posts: 1
    edited 06/23/2017 - 4:05 PM

Greg I feel your pain man. I have same feeling of wires going though my left cuff and some numb feelIng in my foot. It has been over 2 month now. A month ago I could barely walk . I m off work now trying to heal it. I can walk on treadmill but overtime time my leg gets more sore and wire feeling comes back. I did a lot of physio therapy I got my own inversion table. I m currently waiting for MRI as it takes forever with our [edit] health care. They are suspecting herniation in my l5 but I want to know for sure. I am only 30 years old always been in good physical shape and now I m scared I will never be the same any more. I was looking into doing HGH for healing and stem cells. I feel like surgery is always the last resort. I wish you the best recovery I feel like doing stretching and laying on the floor helps decompression. I also purchased a medical belt I use while I sleep. And while I sit. Maybe invest into that while you do random activities it is only 35 bucks so worth trying. Cheers 

edited by Liz, Spine-health Moderator to remove inappropriate language

• LizLiz Posts: 9,660
    This is an old discussion created by a member that has not been on the forum for 3 years..so I am closing it

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • advertisement
This discussion has been closed.