Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Want/Need some advice

I was in an MVA a year and a bit ago. I've got daily neck pain & back pain. My diagnosis was T7-8 disc herniation but my whole back including shoulder blades, vertical on either side of my back & low back all like to chime in. I'm looking at possible remedies or things I can try both medications and ideas to curb the pain as I'm in the healthcare field & refuse to go off work (I,pm just too young & don't sit well). I'd like to be able to go out & go run all my errands before having to run home & lay down or not be able to do anymore that day because of my pain.


  • Have you consulted with a spine surgeon to see what he diagnosis is and what treatment options he would suggest? Not all visits with a spine surgeon result in recommendations for surgery, in fact , most don't......but they can refer you to the proper care and rehab to get you functioning at your best again.
  • No currently I only see a pain management doctor who my GP told me to look into muscle injections to help relax the muscles which I'll be speaking to him about next week,
  • advertisement
  • since you were involved in a mva, it would be wise to at least consult with a board certified spine surgeon to make sure that what you are experiencing isn't a result of some other damage aside from muscular.
    your primary is not the best option when it comes to being treated for spine problems. they are a starting point, not the end.https://www.spine-health.com/forum/pain/chronic-pain/chronic-pain-treatment-step-step
Sign In or Register to comment.