Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

A BIG THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRIESTESSPRIESTESS Posts: 807
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:18 AM in Matters of the Heart
I just wanted to tell the members thank you from myself and the rest of the moderator team.....you all have been so wonderful about the new site and all of the changes. It is amazing to see all of you just jump right in and start posting , being supportive , understanding....I swear our members here are the best members in the world !!!!!!! Thank you for bearing with us as all the little hiccups are worked out and thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions that you all have given. I look forward to seeing our new site grow and reach many more people and I know it will be a success because of people like you !!!!!!

Once again , thank you all !!!!!!!!! :)
advertisement

Comments

• Back at you and the other mods for putting-up with us!
  • advertisement
  • thanks , you are too sweet....
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,213
    As usual, Miki is the thoughtful one of our Mod Team.
    Yes, we want to thank all of you , the Spine-Health member community, Any change is always a challenge and this was a big change. Everyone chipped in to helped each other, it was such an amazing thing to watch. I really think that the Mod team could have just stepped aside and let the members take care of each other, because in many regards they did that.
    Members like Ben (Agriman), cant say enough for the time he spent helping everyone. But he is just an example of what makes Spine-Health a great site.

Thank you, Thank you and Many Thanks

The Moderator team will be there for you when you need them!
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Thanks Ron,
    We were all helping each other with little quirks and newism's that we came across. And if we couldn't figure it out, we had a good time trying. "What's the points for?" "I don't know". "Where's the dots?" "I don't know" "What's a buddy list?" "I don't know"...etc. lol

I'm sorry, I'm trying to get sentimental here and just can't do it, but know you (the Mod Squad) are appreciated just as much.
  • advertisement
  • No thank you!

Smurf
  • You all are the ones who we should be thanking for providing us such an informative site and well as a way to reach out to others just like us. Words can not express the gratitude I feel for SH so THANK YOU and keep up the great work.

Pebbles
  • Ditto Pebbles,

Thanks for all your hard work getting this set up. I haven't really had any questions yet because it's taking me so long to figure everything out that I haven't picked up any problems. Will let you know if I do!

Hugs to all the mods! Spicey

All of you are the top bananas!! Thanks a bunch! No pun intended there!!! :D
  • Well, there is still a lot to do to get this new forum up to where we all want it but we will get there soon, so thanks for continuing to bear with us!

Or should I say thanks to us all for putting up with each other :D

Anyway, have a pain free day (as much as possible) and keep focussed on that long term pain free goal ;)
    Keep positive!

Bruce

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

advertisement