Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pup Avatar

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,527
pup, this could be your avatar

let me know if that will do
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• how cute..... :)
  • Ron, that is perfect, so now how do I get it to be my avatar, I am so confused.....I'll fuss with it and see if I can figure it out until you have time to explain it to me :?

pup

Priestess: Aren't those two just the cutest? they are my two beaglebabies, Debbie and Daisy!!
  • advertisement
  • Are they up for adoption? I already have 5 so 2 more wouldn't make that much of a dent in the chaos of this house!! So cute!!
  • Those are really very cute pups are they yours Ron?..
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,527
    Nope, they belong to PupMomma, I was just resizing their picture to fit it into an avatar.
    Pup, looks like you already have it as your avatar!
    Super
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • advertisement
  • Yeah, that's my Zeusy... A very cute Doxie, He's really my daughter's dog and I inherited him from her... He he
    Isn't this the case after they leave home for school.... :D

Lotus
  • hi ron, I don't know how to move the avatar that you cropped to make it my avatar. Heck, I'm not sure how I got the picture I posted to be my avatar - I didn't resize it at all, I just downloaded it from my pictures on my computer! How can I move YOUR cropped version of my picture to make it my avatar?. It looks nicer.

Thanks.

pup
  • are absolutely adorable... :)
advertisement