Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain from L5/S1 ONLY in foot !

Comments

• Can you tell me what your doctor did.  My nerve test showed a Pinch Nerve at L4.  About 48 hours ago had Fusion Hardware removed. Pain in toes are much better still have numbness on bottom of both feet.  

• Hi: I've been dealing with a growing pain in my left foot for almost 10 years. It feels like I am wearing a boot filled with molasses and rose branches. I have a synovial cyst on my sciatic nerve btw L5 & S1 but no pain running down the leg. I live on Lyrica and Tramadol and am on the verge of trying spinal fusion survey but there are no guarantees and it could be idiopathic neuropathy or diabetes that is coming at me in an unorthodox way. My A1C was 7.3 when it began but I got my numbers down quickly and I 

• advertisement
  • I had a 9MM L5S1 which led to a microdiscectomy.  Prior to the surgery the pain was in my back, however got worse in the ball and side of my foot.  Six Months prior to the surgery I had an accident that directly cused these issues.  I had the surgery and the foot is still burning to the point that I can't walk for more then 15 minutes without having to get off my feet.  I have no pain down my legs.  Any ideas as to what this can be?  It has been a month since the surgery, and the foot is still the same as it was prior and I am concerned.  I am young with two acitive kids ages 2&6, and want to participate in sports with them and I can not now.  Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreceated. (FYI) No history of any back or foot problems and this is a new injury in the last 6 months.  Thank you

• LizLiz Posts: 9,755

his is an old discussion created by a member no longer on the forum so I have to close it.

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.