Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Chronic Pain

I often crumble to the floor in pain from my back shifting letting the bones pinch against the nerves. My MRI's show severe stenosis but I'm having a hard time explaining to the Dr how I can go from okay manageable pain to excruciatingly debilitating pain in one slight move. How do I get the Dr to understand. Another Dr said "classic DDD. Can't help you." Sometimes I think that I should go to the ER when it happens in hopes that they do an MRI right away and it shows the pinching......any thoughts?


  • Going to the ER is generally not going to result in your getting an MRI. That's not why they are there........they are there for acute, medical emergencies, not the evaluation and treatment of a chronic spine condition.
    If you have been diagnosed with DDD, perhaps reading this might be of some help......

  • As your MRI shows severe stenosis this gives more and uninterrupted pain to your back, so before consulting your physician you should consult physiotherapist and get done some exercise which will reduce the pain along with take some medication which reduce the pain.
    For more visit : http://www.onlinegenericpills.com
  • advertisement
Sign In or Register to comment.