Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

FOR GIRLS ONLY

EwaightEEwaight Posts: 250
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:19 AM in Water Cooler
Kept waiting for someone to start this thread. We need our own thread to discuss things that are important for us girls. Like shoes!!!! I really miss cool shoes. Since having a lower spinal fusion I have not been able to wear anything totally cool. I am pain free if I wear my Nikki's with inserts but who can wear those ugly shoes all the time. Sometimes I will "take the hit" just to look good for a few hours, but I know that my legs and hips will give me hell for it. Oh, the things we do to still try to look hip.
advertisement

Comments

• I know what you mean!!!! It has been 8 years since I have worn any shoes with a heal over about an inch. It tears up my lumbar something fierce if I do. I really miss them to. I am only 5 ft (plus a half inch), so something that is more than 1inch for a heal is my cup of tea. I am not saying all of the time, but there are times, I would love to pull out some of the heals that I have yet to part with and wear them. After 8 years, they should be gone, but just can't give them up yet.
    Good idea for a girls only thread!!!!!!
    nana2007~Dawn
  • all the woman are in the men's thread. Maybe we will get some men come invade this thread?
    j
  • advertisement
  • So Many Shoes!" I said that to Erin once. I would be an awesome chick if I had extra cash and time to shoe shop. I love to swing through ALDO and check out shoes all the time but never get anything. That and my feet are so wide that a lot of shoes do not fit well. Which sucks 'cuz... I would be a shoe whore!
  • devolves into the naughty one that was on the last board. It was shut down by the time it reached my ears last time...
  • Talk about something other than shoes and we will come. Unless you want our opinion on what shoes look hot and what's not.
  • advertisement
  • It never got naughty.......the original poster deleted the whole thread.
  • I would kill to put on a pair of my beautiful heels right about now! I bought a super cut but not so practical pair in December right after I got married but they didn't agree with my back so they sit...waiting......someday.....

• RangerRRanger on da rangePosts: 805
    Consider it done, the two Ben's are here!
    Whatya wanna talk about?

Ranger
  • Someone needs to spank that Monkey!!
  • Bad bad bad....only inappropriate thoughts come to my mind with that response!! :jawdrop:

Go ahead spank the Monkey!! Its good for your health!
advertisement