Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Week 26 Ready for a new week?

lulusheartllulusheart Posts: 4,164
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
vic hasn't been feeling to well so i am posting the start of our new week. i hope she is feeling better. i lost 2 pounds after a really grueling week of counting calories and recording everything i was eating. i feel so satisfied that i finally managed a weight loss! this puts me at 143 pounds. how did everyone else do? gain or loss or staying the same, we are all still hanging in and doing the best we can do! i give everyone a big HURRAY for that! Jenny :)
advertisement

Comments

• Congrats! Your hard work is paying off. I didn't weigh in this morning. Vic--hope you feel better soon!---Mazy
  • :) Mazy, just go in and jump on the scale. i am with you all the way. come on now! this isn't just about losing weight. we are here to do some life changing and that isn't easy and takes time. so whether you are a "loser" or a "gainer" or a "stay the samer," we need you! Jenny :)
  • advertisement
  • Week 26
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'10"
    Start weight: 180
    GOAL weight: 145
    Plan type: 1400 or less calorie - daily food intake. Walking, bike riding, dancing and exercising as allowed. Staying as physically active as I can.
    Motivation tools: Posting at this site and just wanting to be healthier and in better physical shape.
    Date started the change: 12/31/07
    Weight in last week 06/29/08: 165
    Weight in today 07/06/08: 167
    This week's lost: 0
    This week’s gain: 2
    Total pounds lost: 13
    Pounds left to lose: 22
    2 pound gain, nothing I can say things aren’t going well. I go to the doctor in a few hours hopefully he’ll be able to help me understand.
    Sorry I’m not doing better and I hope everyone else is.
  • Sorry your not feeling too good at the moment Vic, hope Dr helped you. Well done Jenny, you are doing soooooooooo well.

I managed to sort my life out last week, all our visitors and excuses for big dinners have gone (boo hoo but good for the waistline). I managed to lose the 3 lbs that I had put on the previous week - yippee yahoo.

So here I am 3 lbs down and weighing 160 lbs - a total loss of 31 lbs in just over a year.

I'm off to residential physio this week, the food is fab so I'm not too sure what I will be reporting next week!!!!

Have a good week everyone.
  • :) vic, once again i am so sorry you are not feeling yourself. what a change for you!!! i hope the doctor can help sort it out with you and get you back on your game plan. maybe it is time to go back to your yard and the pinecones! lol! either way i am here for you!! a weight gain often goes with feeling bad so don't even worry about that! you will get back on track i know it! Jenny
  • advertisement
  • :) doof, HURRAY 3 pounds and with all that activity! have a terrific time at your in patient program! you will be missed! Jenny :)
  • Hi All!
    I was on vacation and then was just playing hooky from the list because you know I gained weight on vacation. Not to mention it's been hot as heck out and I don't wanna walk. Well, now the regained weight is gone. So I guess I'm still at the same old weight. This morning I was down another lb but I think it was partially dehydration.

Vic, I sure hope you are feeling better.

Way to go Doof!

Jenny, you've been working hard at this and it's paying off!

Take care and have a good week!
    Teri
  • :) ranchoalmosta, slowly but surely is the way to go. i hope you had a great time getting away and just forgetting about us for awhile. lol! we need all the support we can get right now with the changes in the forum. i am glad you found your way over! have a good week! Jenny :)
  • :) ranchoalmosta, how nice to see you made it over all in one piece. and without gaining a pound! lol! we are in and out of a heat wave here. i know what you mean about going out walking in the heat. i think my dog feels the same way! have a healthy and happy week. Jenny :)
  • Yuck. I can't say that I did not expect it. I did gain 1.5 lbs last week. I hate going the wrong way but I really feel that the horrid back pain that I had at the beginning of the week hurt me alot last week. This week I WILL at least take off what I gained. That puts me at 238.5 lbs. Started in February at 256 lbs.
    Vic, I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Hope the doc helps you out and gets you back on track. Do not get discouraged though. We will all still be here to support you.
    Doof, 31 lbs in 1 year is GREAT! The slower weight loss really is easier to maintain.
    OK everyone, let's put our best foot forward for the coming week and see what we can do!
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.