Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

week 27

advertisement

Comments

• i have read that keeping a food diet will increase the success off weight loss,so i thought of no better place than here to post it,that way u can tell me if you can help
    16th july
    breakfast
    cereal semi skimmed milk
    mid morning
    banana

lunch
    bagel raspberries

dinner
    grilled white fish and fish

ill have some crackers or somelight in the evening
  • :) benji55, this is what i have been doing for the past few weeks. the first week i took off 2 pounds. this week i feel will be another good one. writing everything down really gives me pause as to whether i want to eat that or not. may all the pounds drop off you like water!! lol! Jenny :)
  • advertisement
  • painintheback, hi and how are you? you don't say how your weight loss plan is going. do you need to get back to baby steps or are you cutting back on your calories all by yourself. don't you use the South Beach diet? thanks for checking in! Jenny :)
  • :) Christina, Tenkids,pmazz10, how is the week going for all of you? anyone else i might of missed as well. hello! midweek, so stay true to your course and see your results come through on sunday. posting a loss, gain or stay the same is a good post whatever it is. we have spent too much time being ashamed of our weight, now is the time to be proud. this is a learning exercise here in the forum and noone is thought of any less because of their weight activity. so let's post up gang! let's be proud of who we are!!!!!!! Jenny :)
  • Dont know what Sunday will show. I've stopped drinking soda and cut out all the junk food and cut down on my portions but the exercising is going slow primarily due to my back. Oh well, we'll see. It took time to get this way and it'll take time to take the weight off I suppose.
    Hope everyone is doing great. :)

Christina
  • advertisement
  • :)Christina, good to see you checked in! no weigh in is required till Sunday. doesn't matter what it is only that you report your week. you certainly are doing alot of stuff to get some changes!!! we are an easy going group and want to hear from everyone. a few more days to go! how is vic feeling? i am writing all my food down and look forward to seeing the results, whatever they be!! i am a proud poster and i haven't given up yet!!!!! Jenny :)
  • Christina, if you have cut back on soda, junk food, and portions, you've got THE RIGHT STUFF! Sounds like you are doing good, girl!--Mazy
  • your doing great and hopefully will see the results soon,jenny you re also just great this forum would nt be the same without you

hope you re feeling better
  • I haven't been in the diet group for long, but I'm finding the "looming Sunday morning weigh-in" is bothering me more than motivating me. I notice when I focus on what I am eating, counting calories, I tend to eat more. So, I'm out. Good luck to you all!--Mazy
  • :) is anyone else feeling like Mazy? it gives me inspiration throughout the week to know i have weigh in on Sunday. how else would we manage our progress? how it is done is each persons choice as well as your exercise plan when possible. does anyone have something to say about this? let's talk! Jenny :)
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.