Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

user name

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,322
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:19 AM in New Member Introductions
How do I change my user name with out starting a new account???? Thanks, B.Ex.
advertisement

Comments

• I was curious myself and went there but you're right Bubble, there's nothing there to change the name.
  • All day I don't see what you are talking about I would like to be cookietodd.
  • advertisement
  • Thank you for the name change... I know you are all powerful when it comes to computers!!!! The site is great, I have enjoy the info and get a kick out of the posting and enjoy the compasion that is in this area. Thanks again!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,135
    This is a authority that has to been setup and given. The 'general' member community Does Not Have this authority.
    But as Paul stated, if you want a member name changd, now is the time to to do it, we can set that up for you.
    And the one good thing about the new software, we can do that
    and all associations with the original member name are carried forward to the new member name.
    In the old software, if we did that, all references (posts, pms, etc) would be deleted if we renamed a member name.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • dilauro said:
    This is a authority that has to been setup and given. The 'general' member community Does Not Have this authority.
    But as Paul stated, if you want a member name changd, now is the time to to do it, we can set that up for you.
    And the one good thing about the new software, we can do that
    and all associations with the original member name are carried forward to the new member name.
    In the old software, if we did that, all references (posts, pms, etc) would be deleted if we renamed a member name.
    Please change my user name to hoot58
  • advertisement
  • sandisandi Posts: 6,269
    edited 09/04/2013 - 3:01 AM
    Your user name is now changed.
advertisement