Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Men vs. Woman caring for us injured

advertisement

Comments

• you are soooooooooooooooo lucky!!!! he is a gem!!!!! I hope and pray that lasts forever for you!!!!!! ;)
  • My husband is awesome. He may not see things the same way I do ( dirt under the kitchen table) but if I point it out and ask, he takes care of it right away. He does most of the house work when he is off. I do some light chores and the cooking now, but any big shopping he or one of my boys come along for muscle. The boys (19 & 17) also help out a lot. They understand how I feel and my limitations and don't complain, but I do get the occasional eye-roll.

My husband is also very tolerant of my moodiness! (not me) Sometimes I snap about little things or get depressed. He is always very supportive.
  • advertisement
  • With all the pain I have I get very moody and b----y. My husband has so much patience with me. If I whine he stops nd listens then goes back to what he was doing. He is always cooking up something to eat, do or go and always considers my pain level. He is starting to show a little resentful I feel because I can't keep up with him as much and say no more often to doing things. It gets depressing not to be able to keep up with him. I know he loves me. ;)
  • that sounds so good! I love that about the occasional "eye-roll" LOL
  • If your seeing any sort of "resentment" now try and nip it in the bud now! I missed that I think and the resentment turned into anger and hate! I wouold have to say no to doing things and the more I did the more he started to harbor bad feelings!!!!
  • advertisement
  • Has been sooo good to me through this all. I couldnt find a better man then him. He does everything and is very supportive of me. I love him very much.

Christina :)
  • I was with a previous boyfriend who was great with my medical issues in the beginning, and then got more and more resentful and less and less caring. It got to the point where he brought me home from an outpatient procedure one night and while I was still completely out of it and incapable because of anethstesia he went out with his friends without calling someone else to come take care of me. That was the last straw for me and I left.
    I'm now with my wonderful fiance, who cares for me without creating any guilt or stress. There is always some issues that being sick and in pain is going to bring to a relationship, and we have actually done some couples counseling just to make sure that those stressors don't become huge issues. The idea of him not taking care of me never really seems to cross his mind - as he puts it it's his 'job' and he doesn't want anyone else replacing him! :)
    I think it probably helps that he is a special education teacher like me, so probably has more tendencies toward being a caretaker naturally....
    There is something comforting about the person you love taking care of you...I was in the hospital a few weeks ago, and he would carry me into the bathroom each day and give me the most gentle and loving shower (way better than any rough sponge bath from a nurse who seems out to break your back somehow!)it was such a simple thing that brought me so much comfort. It's wonderful being loved when you're sick...
    I know it's hard to find people who will be there for you through anything, but you should expect nothing less than what you deserve...
    Much love and care-
    Janiel
advertisement