Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Trial set for 26th after I have been cleared I don't talk to Martians

My doc is going to do a 4 day trial with inserting the wires and lay them directly on the nerve. No where in Medtronics lit did it mention about how the attach the wire to the cord and keep them in contact. Seems to me it would move around and may not be effective in varying positions.

Any comments from exp successfull patients please chime in.

I don't mean to sound negative because I know it's a hit or miss so (please ) successful comments please .

Thanks everybody!
advertisement

Comments

• Yes, for the trial they just insert the leads into your spinal cord via a needle. You have to make sure you don't bend, twist, lift over five pounds, or reach so that the wires dont move. You will experience some pain between the shoulders for a day due to things bring inflamed, but you will find that it helps the pain. Keep us posted
    Ryan
  • I am at the 5 Week mark with the permanent stimulator and it has reduced my pain from a constant 10 to a 4 or 5 and I'm very happy with those results
    Ryan
  • advertisement
  • legsonfirellegsonfire Posts: 11
    edited 10/15/2015 - 5:14 PM
    darby01 said:
    I am at the 5 Week mark with the permanent stimulator and it has reduced my pain from a constant 10 to a 4 or 5 and I'm very happy with those results
    Thanks Darby!