Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

When friends tell you it's too hard

Comments

• SpineyKD23SSpineyKD23 IllinoisPosts: 97
    I agree and I also find myself smiling about little things I would have overlooked as a health young person. Pain does have a face. I will have to work on letting my face shine through :) one smile at a time
    25 years old: Herniated L4-L5, L5-S1 December 2008. L4-L5 microdiscectomy Sept 2010. L5-S1 microdiscectomy March 2012. Redo L4-L5 microdiscectomy Sept 2013. Redo microdiscectomy Oct 2015.
  • William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 3,933
    edited 11/09/2015 - 2:03 PM
    That
    Circular Symmetry of constant return to the familiar.
    The ache...
    Eased by comstant attention
    Burning from over use.

Always and forever to return to that which hurts us
    If only to reveal the truth..
    We are.
    We are still...
    We are still alive.

We are..existing
    We are..moving
    We are..
    Still among the living.