Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Weight- my biggest struggle

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    hello sjc !

welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Hi  I am Mostly Eat Salmon,  Lipton, Lean Beef and Chicken Breast & Boiled Potatoes. For me this is very good product to maintain my Weight. For 2 month day, I lost 10 kilograms. Great result for me! 
  • advertisement
  • Loosing weight is not that over and task finishing. Regular workouts and maintaining your life is necessary to hold on. Dieting and other aspects also have an influence over the after effect.
  • Anyone sick of my heart attack story yet? I was forced to eat better basically. Just cutting out things like sodas and excess bread will work wonders. After the hospital they gave me handouts to follow and I can talk with a dietician through Cigna any time. Now I'm tracking my calories on a daily basis, trying to keep it around 2000. Salt is another thing to watch as it makes you retain water and is hell on at least my BP.
    Diagnosis: Thoracic facet syndrome & cervical and thoracic radiculopathy from car accident trauma.
  • jerin0121jjerin0121 BangladeshPosts: 7
    hi coolsculpting121
    i like your comment 
    ''loosing weight is not that over and task finishing. regular workouts and maintaining your life is necessary to hold on. dieting and other aspects also have an influence over the after effect''

i also try to regular workouts, dieting. i lost 7 kilograms.
  • advertisement
  • I find that it actually takes little food to maintain my weight. This is without snacking between meals, no desserts and essentially healthy eating. I do exercise, in the gym 3x a week and walk at least 5 miles a week.
    Diagnosis: Thoracic facet syndrome & cervical and thoracic radiculopathy from car accident trauma.
  • I personally cannt follow diet regimes and diets. That's why I'm using lipovon weight loss product!

• I keep my weight down by eating 6 small meals a day, I am  129 lb, yes I have been well up in weight, took years and got it off . though I can’t exercise any more , walking is out of the question and only sit on a stationary bike 10 min A day. I have 1200 calories a day.  Lots of rice, vegetables and fish. Yes I do treat myself, just try to remember if you eat 1200 cals a day , to lose weight you need to burn 1300 cals.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,584

Old topic, many of the members are no  longer around.   Best thing to do is open a new discussion thread to talk about weight

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.