Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Well............if things couldn't get any worse

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,321
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Depression and Coping
MY HUSBAND FROM THE STRESS OF LOSING HIS JOB AND DEALING WITH MY HEALTH HAS UP AND LEFT MY KIDS AND I, SURPRISINGLY ENUFF I'M NOT FREAKING OUT YET BUT I'M IN SHOCK..........SOON I WILL BE HOMELESS, CARLESS, MONEYLESS, INSURANCELESS, HOW I WILL GET THRU THIS IS BEYOND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :? :jawdrop: :sick:
advertisement

Comments

• Geesh what ever happened to for better or worse, in sickness & in health to love honer & cheerish?

Just seems to me anymore that there is less & less stick toitiveness (is that a word?). It's just easier to throw in the towel & call it quits when things aren't going acording to planned.

I'm sorry for what your going thru Cherry. Keep your head up girl. Things have a way of working out & sometimes for the better. My wife always says when things are going wrong that "this to shall pass".

Good luck & we will say a little prayer for you & your kids.

Glenn
  • I am sorry for what you are going through,maybe time will heal the breach?
    luck to ya
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • So sorry to hear it. I *do* think things happen for a reason, I don't believe in coincidence. Who knows, perhaps there is something better waiting for you around the corner (?) In the meantime, stay strong and take care of yourself.
    -Melissa
    Jan 2009 L5-S1 ALIF
    May 2017 ALIF L4-L5 with PLF rods added L4-L5-S1
  • So very sorry to hear, I hope your alright and have friends around to talk with.I will have you in my prayers.
  • I appreciate the nice words, and your right tankeryanker these days marriage seems to be taken so lightly these days, the sh*tty thing is 10 years ago when he had a life threatening accident and it took years upon years to get better I was by his side every d*mn minute supporting him! I just don't get it! :sick:
  • advertisement
  • I don't have words soothing enough for you. I have a skewed view on men these days and don't think that most of them have the level of sympathy or grit to deal with problems like ours long term.

From reading your posts on here I know that you're a survivor. I know that you will find a way to make it through this. We're all here for you, good times and bad, you know that.

I'm here to listen whenever you need it. Hang in there lady.

Griff
  • I am so sorry to hear of this...if there is anything that I can do at all then please PM me. Please keep us posted as to how you and the kids are doing....take care sweetie....Miki
  • I'm so sorry that you are going through this. My husband just decided our marriage was over as well. I don't know how long you were married, or how old your children are but dealing with this is difficult no matter what your circumstances are.

I don't understand the attitude some people have toward marriage. Did they miss the "for better or worse" part or maybe they just weren't paying attention?

I wish I could be of more tangible help, but if you want to vent, just PM me. I'm here anytime.

My thoughts are with you.
  • I am so sorry to hear this. Use that serenity prayer whenever you need to. I do love that prayer.I too hope you have a lot of family and friends around you at this time. Also remember who knows what will happen, nothing today will change, except in your shock everything has changed. So stay close and know that besides friends we are here. Please keep us posted.

Take care of yourself and your kids,love one another.
    j
    janeth
  • Any hints you can give me on how you made it thru this please send em' my way, were you working at the time? I'm notand haven't in 4 years and still can't so this whole thing just blows me away, I feel like a kat kicked to the curb! :O
advertisement