Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Well............if things couldn't get any worse

Comments

• NOT TOO MUCH TO TELL.............I'VE BEEN SICK FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS WITH A TERRIBLE VIRUS, IT STARTS AS A HEAD COLD BUT MOVES INTO YOUR THROAT AND CHEST, IT FEELS AS IF YOU'VE SWALLOWED BROKEN GLASS, AND THEN THE FEVER COMES ON I HAD BEEN AT 102.1 FOR A DAY 1/2 AND SO MISERABLE MY WHOLE BODY HURT SO OF COURSE MY BACK ACHED AND I WAS SO STIFF!

AS FOR MY WONDERFUL SINGLE LIFE! AT LEAST MY EX HAS COME AROUND A BIT WITH MY DAUGHTER HE IS AT LEAST CALLING HER AND IS TAKING HER TO GET SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND CLOTHES, SHE IS STILL VERY ANGRY AND SAID WHEN HE GETS A PLACE SHE REFUSES TO VISIT!

AS FOR A PLACE FOR ME, I HAVE LOOKED AT APTS. AND ANYTHING I CAN AFFORD IS NOT THE BEST LOOKING OR IS IN A CRAPPY NEIGHBORHOOD SO MY GRANDMOTHER WHO OWNS A BIG HOME HAS OFFERED FOR MY DAUGHTER AND I TO MOVE IN WITH HER UNTIL I CAN SAVE UP SOME MONEY FOR A BETTER PLACE!!!

RIGHT NOW MY PLACE LOOKS LIKE IT EXPLODED IN BOXES THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! I OF COURSE CANNOT PACK BUT MY DAUGHTER IS AND MY PARENTS WILL COME OVER AND HELP AND DO THE BULK OF THE MOVE, IF MY EX-HUBBY DOESN'T SHOW UP TO GET HIS HALF OF THE STUFF I'M LEAVING IT HERE, I ALREADY HAVE TO RENT ONE OF THOSE STORAGE UNTITS AND I WILL NOT HOLD HIS STUFF.

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN, HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING BETTER THEN ME!! XOXO
  • Sorry to hear you had a hard time finding a place,at least your grandmother let you stay with her,my mom left my father when i was 3 years old,and had two raise 5 children own her own,my father never paid any support,i hope things get better for you...take care
  • advertisement
  • to hear that you have been feeling bad but it is good to know that you have family that you can count on. I am keeping you and yours in my prayers....thank you for the update and hang in there because as the old saying goes...it is always darkest before the dawn.....if I can help you with anything then please just let me know....take care.....Miki
  • Keep us updated as I really feel for everything that you are going through. When I left my husband I had to go to the ss for help and I felt like such a letdown to my children but it wasnt my fault, my husband had been cheating on me and mentally and physically and verbally abusing me...I had to take the kids and get outta there.
    I just want you to know everything happens for a reason. If I hadnt left him I would never have met and married my best friend whom Im married to now. You too will find someone special girl.

*crossing my fingers for ya*
    Christina :)
  • I'm so sorry, I don't know how I missed this! If there's anything I can do, just PM me and I'll do what I can...I'm glad you went for help, there's NO SHAME in that! Sending TONS of love, good thoughts and prayers your way!! :X
  • advertisement
  • You are such a strong, kick-booty woman. You and your daughter are in my prayers. I'm so glad to see that your grandmother will provide you with a safe place while you recoup. And you will recoup. As they say, God opens one door when another one closes--even if it's sometimes hell in the hallway!

Stay strong.

Dryden
  • I am so happy to see that you are getting help. i too had to relent to food stamps, and medicaid. it isn't easy, i remember crying in her office, but at least there is something out there for us. i am still with my husband, but we could not make it if we did not help with food, and medical. My mom always used to say "what goes around ,comes around" that so called man who up and left you will get his sooner or later. i can't imagine my husband leaving me now, with our kids. he should be ashamed of himself, he sounds like he is very self - centered. you hang in there, you are a very sweet person to always be there for other people , even though you are hurting yourself. I am glad to find all of you here also. always LEO >:D<
  • HEY ALL JUST A QUICK UPDATE, I HAVE NOT BEEN ONLINE HARDLY AT ALL, WE ARE PACKING UP, WE THOUGHT WE WERE MOVING BY THE 31ST OF AUGUST BUT NOW IT'S THIS FRIDAY SO I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO I'M ON THE GO NON-STOP, I HAD NO IDEA I ACCUMULATED SO MUCH STUFF!!!!! 8} I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS WE MOVE AND GET SET UP! THANX FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES AND NICE THOUGHTS~~~
  • Good to hear from you again. Glad to know that all is going OK with the move.
  • Sending tons of good thoughts, hugs and love your way! Keep fighting the good fight, although Lord knows some days are tougher than others...What is that saying, I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle but sometimes I wish he didn't trust me so much!

You kick butt and will make it, and we're here for you! PM me anytime you need to chat. >:D<
advertisement