Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

wek 28

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,578
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:19 AM in Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss
thought id go ahead any start week 28 as im not sure if vic is feeling better,
Well im disappointed i stayed exactly the same dispite giving up my beloved bread,hope you all did better
advertisement

Comments

• What a disappointment....I stayed the same, someone shoot me. Okay, I made up my mind to get my butt in gear and try even harder for next week. Maybe since I can move a little easier I'll lose some weight. Looks like you and I are in the same boat Benji55 :)
    Crossing my fingers or everyone else ;)

Christina
  • I've put on a pound and deserve every ounce of it! I fell off the wagon big time this week and landed right on my big fat bum. Well it serves me right - in fact I feel like I've had a result, I should have put on more.

Come on girls, let's get a wriggle on - you 2 are just stalling, your weight loss will show up next week.

I'm 11 1/2 stone, I'm going to lose weight this week, I'm setting myself a mini target of 2lbs ....... anyone else up for it?

Sandra
  • advertisement
  • :) ok doof i will see you 2 pounds and add a 1/2. check. as for this week all i can say is 5 pounds. that is a five pound gain!!! lucky are the girls who stayed the same!!! doof would probably agree with me. i think my scale must be broken. that puts me at 150 pounds. i have not weighed that in over 10 years!!!!! so i am sticking with the broken scale story. lol! NOT! it all has to do with bread and butter! beyond that i am breaking all barriers this week and i am in with doof!!! good luck everyone! Jenny :)
  • oh dear jenny,don t let it get u down,we will see a loss next week.The thing is atleast u had the courage to weigh in and u know what u up against
  • I'm gonna try and get this butt moving a lil more. Next week I'm determined to at least get 2 1/2 pounds off! }:)

Christina ;)
  • advertisement
  • :) :) how i hated to weigh in and post my weight but i know of no other way to keep track of the pounds. i am proud of myself for facing my body and saying "ok! you have another week to get off the 2 1/2 pounds." Christina, i am right with you! "ladies we are strong and determined and have faced our fears! the only way now is up!!!!i am so proud of all of you as well!!!!!! Jenny :)
  • for the 2 1/2 lbs. I did horrible this week and gained 1 lb. I am like doof thinking that it should have been more! I did well all week until Thursday. Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday were horrible. I am back to 238 lbs. I started in February at 256 lbs. If I could just get another 2 off I will be at my 20 lb lost mark. OK. No more excuses. I will check in more frequently this week and do my very best to stay motivated. My back pain is not helping at all. I saw my doc on Wednesday and he upped my meds. I swear that I think the pain meds make me hungrier. I do well when I keep a box of high fiber low sugar cereal on hand and if I get real hungry I have a small bowl of that. It really helps me not to eat something worse. OK, people lets give it an honest effort this week. Congrats to all that managed to stay the same.
  • :) painintheback,glad to have you on board this week! you seem to have a good plan to opt out on those really "treacherous" moments. all we can do is give it our best! good for you for trying! that is the most important part of all. Jenny :)
  • im in with u guys,im gonna try really hard and get 2 pounds off this week,im taking alot more lyrica but im gonna walk everyday and keep off the bread,anyone any ideas for subsitues for bagels
  • :) benji, you know you need your bread of some type. i don't think you can get much lower than a bagel. don't set yourself up for failure. doing your bagels, walking and cutting calories works well for you! i understand about the Lyrica. i am on 300mg a day. just stick with what you know. i am using the food diary all week for sure! Jenny :)
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.